Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Mi Amor - The Love of My Life :)

My Love resting after a concert in Manchester in Dec 2010
Heres wishing a very Happy Birthday to Mi Amor SHAKIRA, the most special person in my life. YOU are the reason for my happiness; you are my strength and my inspiration. You are the love of my life. Thank You for everything you have done to me. Our love has entered its 10th year; I only wish it stays the same forever. Wish you all the happiness, success and good health as always. ♥

8 comments:

  1. I love Shakira. She dances very well. Moreover, she is quite gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ""our love has entered its 10th year"" true love haan Akshay?
    i agree Shakira is great - singer, dancer, human
    i love her songs too but after reading your post i realized i am not such a great fan of hers as much as u
    may your love live long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww That is so sweet of you Sujatha. :-) I'm touched. This was my first post and I wrote it just for me :D

    Yes 10 years now, going to turn 11 on her birthday on 2nd of Feb :) Well, what was supposed to be a teenage obsession has been carried over to my early Twenty's as well. And I expect it to carry over to my Thirties and Forties and much much beyond.

    I can never really express what Mi Amor Shaki means to me, even if I try, I can't go on for more than 4 or 5 lines long. So this post is as long as I can get expressing my love for her :(

    My love for her is very pure and unconditional, a la Mirabai for Lord Krishna. :)

    ReplyDelete