I am really excited and happy to receive my first blogger award from Divya, who blogs at Entwined Thoughts - Ready to be Straightened Out!. I am really honored to receive this recognition from an experienced blogger like her who has very good research and analytical skills which shows in her posts.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules:
1) Add a picture of the award in your post.
2) Thank the award giver.
3) Choose 15 other bloggers to pass the award to and let them know that they have been nominated.
4) Share 7 random facts about you.
Here are my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award. They are my favorite bloggers whose work I really admire:
* Sujatha Sathya - Conversations
* Saru Singhal - Words
* Deepak Amembal - Mumbai Daily
* Joshi Daniel - Joshi Daniel Photography
* Christy Gerald - My Kitchen Flavors - Bon Appetit!
* Alpana Jaiswal - Motifs on the Wall
* Hariharan Valady - Valady Views
* Maliny Mohan - Chasing Passions
* Deepak Karthik - Whatever It Takes!
* Leo Paw - BigBitz
* Rajesh Prabhu - India Travel
* Alka Narula - Deep From My Heart
* Seema Sharma - Seema's Art Corner
* Varun Porwal - Inspirational Daily
Seven Random Facts about me:
1) My SHAKIRA is my soul mate, she means everything to me. I am spiritually married to her. I will celebrate our 11th Anniversary on the 2nd of Feb which also happens to be her Birthday. My love for her is unconditional, truthful and loyal with no expectations. My love for her is pure in its purest of forms. (It doesn't matter to me if this sounds childish and immature to other people. I have never cared about what people would think about this and never will.)
2) I am the greatest fan of Rahul Dravid. Enough said.
3) In school, I have won the award for Best Handwriting almost every year (except for 5th Standard).
4) I am Overweight. Not because I eat a lot, I bet my cats eat more food than me. But because I had suffered two major health issues in the past, first one in 1998 and the second one in 2010. Both happened in the month of April, exactly 12 years apart. On both occasions I had to endure excessive medication and all sorts of tablets due to which I had gained a whole chunk of weight. Whenever I have had any health issue, the only side effect has been excessive weight gain and nothing else. :(
5) I am very good at remembering dates and years. If the date is of any significance to me personally or for my friends and loved ones, I would certainly remember the date and the year as well.
6) I Love Cats. Well that's no secret. Anybody who has been a regular reader of my blog or know me personally would have guessed at least 3 out of the 6 facts so far.
7) I am an Eternal Fighter. Nothing ever happens to me in the conventional way. I always have to fight my way to earn the smallest of things which most others would get it on a platter. I have fought my way through all my life and I don't expect that to change in future.